It all started in 2018, when I moved abroad for the first time with my partner. He found a really good job in Zurich, Switzerland.
And what about me? I couldn’t find a job. It seemed that my experience in Italy as social media manager for small businesses was useless. I continued to work for Italian small businesses for a bit, but it was not enough, Switzerland has a really different life cost.
I ended up being a nanny, for a wonderful family, in order to have a sufficient amount of money to be independent.
In 2021, finally I had the courage (imposter syndrome anyone?) to start to show what I new on social media and to propose myself as a freelancer. It was tough in the beginning, it takes time to build trust online nowadays.
But here I am now, full time social media coach from July 2023.
Is this a dream come true? Yes it is.
That’s why my purpose is to help women like me, expats who struggle to find a job abroad and decide to open their own business. I am here to help solopreneurs to define their business identity and to grow and sell online. With laziness, that can also be read “smarter, not harder”.
WHO I AM?
Hi! I’m Daria, nice to meet you!
• I’m a Social Media Manager and blogger with more than 10 years of experience in Online Communication.
• I worked in different fields, such as Fashion, Publishing, Fitness, Nutrition, and Innovation.
• I love Social Media because they give us new opportunities of communication and let even the smallest reality stand out.
• I love books, pizza and cats!
• I currently live in Zurich, Switzerland with my partner and our cat Sheldon. We are all from Italy!
• I studied Performing arts and communication at Pisa University in Pisa, Italy.
• I attended a Master in Fashion Journalism and Communication at Eidos Communication in Rome, Italy.
• I earned an online certification on Social Media Marketing from the Northwestern University.
• I earned the Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate.
• I never stop to study because Online Marketing is continuously evolving!