This’s week playlist is very special and miscellaneous. It is gently offered by one of my best friends, Giovanna. You can hear it here on my Spotify.
“In the weekend I often study, write or read. That is the right moment to mark the time with different sounds. After some introspective songs, it is good to insert some “andante” pieces. Else it would become an alienating activity. I love metal, by I preferred to show you a more heterogenous playlist adaptable to a lot of day types.”
- Pj Harvey – This mess we’re in
- Bjork – Pagan Poetry
- Nick Cave – I let love in
- Led Zeppelin – Friends
- Dream Theater – Learning to live
- Hole – Violet
- System of a down – Spiders
- Iron Maiden – Rime of an ancient mariner
- Afterhours – Male di miele
- Janis Joplin – Ball and chain
- CCCP – Punk Islam
- The Smashing Pumpkins – Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness
- Pink Floyd – Your possible pasts
What do you think about it?