Today’s playlist is gently offered by my friend Matteo, a man from the North of Italy, in whose soul beat the heart of a Scottish. These playlist I show you every week are meant to relax you for the weekend. So I asked him to help me and make a fantabolous list and this is the result:
- David Bowie – Suffragette City
- Gregory Porter – Consequence of love
- Norah Jones – Carry on
- Arctic Monkeys – Snap out of it
- Steve Wonder – Superstition
- Bee Gees – Night fever
- Rolling Stones – Shine a light
- Electric Light Orchestra – All over the World
- The Darkness – Knockers
- Regina Spektor – Blue lips
- Natalie Cole – I’m beginning to see the light
You can listen to it also here on my Spotify.
“My weekend is made by a sort of itinerary in 10 songs through the music I love, plus a bonus track that is a new beginning of the trip.” Matteo
Do you like it? If you don’t you can write him, I’ll give you privately his contact.
Have a nice weekend!