If you were born before the birth of the EU, then you should know every song of this week’s playlist. I was 14 when I was listening this songs, dreaming of a future far far away from Italy. Well, I love Italy now, it’s too beautiful, but that dream is always there inside my mind.
For the moment I’m happy with this list, as a romantic Hegel (fuck you, Philosophy). You can find it also here on my Spotify.
- Phoenix – If I ever feel better
- Modjo – Lady
- Jamiroquai – You give me something
- Moloko – Sing it back
- The Ones – Flawless
- Fat Boy Slim – Sunset
- Daft Punk – One more time
- Roger Sanchez – Another chance
- The Superman lovers – Starlight
- Groove Armada – My friend
Do you like it? Are you a nostalgic too? Nostalgia is a bad, bad thing.
Have a non-nostalgic weekend!